Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trying to find inspiration

Hi ladies! I've been trying to find inspiration via blogs and other Konadicure photos but haven't been able to come up with anything yet. I've decided to dedicate the later part of my afternoon to creating a Konadicure to post on my blog (since I haven't posted in a while). I still have no idea what colors or images I want to use... So that leaves me with this question.

HOW DO YOU FIND INSPIRATION FOR YOUR KONADICURES? Let me know! I want to hear from all of you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By browsing the internet, inserting the number of the plate you want to be creative with. And that is how I found your site. Lots of inspiration on here for sure, haha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete